Synagogue Church Will Be Re-opened On This Date
Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T. B. Joshua, has said he will revive his church when he gets bearing from God to do as such.
The Federal Government had on Monday lifted the restriction on mosques and churches in the nation dependent on rules and conventions concurred with state governments.
Be that as it may, the Lagos State government on Tuesday said opening churches and mosques probably won’t happen now because of the impossible to miss nature of the state.
Nonetheless, in his response to the unwinding of the boycott, Joshua said in a statement posted on Twitter on Tuesday that the church would be open when God requests that he do as such.
“Viewers, remember there was a disclosure multiple times concerning the church shutting,” he said in the statement.
“Viewers, that equivalent God we are standing by to get notification from on when to revive – when things will return to ordinary – not surprisingly. God’s time is the best. We are hanging tight at His feet for that time. We are hesitating for the Holy Spirit’s guidance. Supplicate consistently (1 Thessalonians 5:17). # Synagogue church.
“Meet us as normal on Emmanuel TV until we get notification from God when to revive, a similar God who gave us the prescience multiple times about the church shutting. It is God’s work, not our work. Here, our much gratitude goes to the experts for comprehension. Jesus is Lord!”
See his tweet below:
You May Also Like:
- “You’re A Thief If You Collect Money For Playing Church Instrument” – Pastor Reveals (Watch Video)
- I Heal My Church Member By Touching Their Breast And Hitting Them On The Ground – Popular Onitsha Pastor Reveals
- Prophet TB Joshua Seen Praying On a Mountain Against Coronavirus (Photos)
- Jubilation As Churches, Mosques To Reopen As Federal Government Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings (Read Details)
- #JusticeForBarakat!!! Another 18 Year Old Nigerian Student Falls Victim Of Rape In Ibadan (Photo)