SO SAD!!! 20-Year-Old Lady Allegedly Beat3n And Tortur3d To D3ath By A Police Man Because Of This Reason (Read here)


A 20-year-old lady identified as Bilikisu Isa has been reported dead after she was bru tally beat3n and tourtur3d by a police man in Karu LGA, Nasarawa.

Bilikisu was said to have died from complications she sustained after she was allegedly tortur3d by the police.

According to online reports, the deceased was arrested on Monday, August 31,2020, alongside her friend, Rukayya Muhammed at Calvary Road by Bola Police Outpost in Maraba area of the state.

READ ALSO: E Don Happen!!! Man Goes Crazy After Finding Out The Lady He Brought At Night Is Actually A Man (Watch Video)

The ladies were arrested after Bilikisu’s Ex-boyfriend, Abdul ran away after he stole N1.4 million in the Car Dealership Center where he was working for a Lebanese Man, Jafar in Maitama, Abuja. Bilikisu’s name was mentioned by Abdul when he was being tortured for stealing.

Bilikisu’s brother, Zakariya Isa disclosed that the police arrested, tortured his siter for a whole day and later called her parent to take her when it was realised that she was fainting. Meanwhile the deceased’s friend, Rukayya Muhammed,said Bilkisu was forced to remove her hijab (head covering) and repeatedly beaten with wire.”The inspector slapped, flogged and hid Bilikisu, but he gave me his number that he likes me and spared me from torture. She fainted in the station. He poured water on her,” She said.

READ ALSO: TOO BAD!!! Grandma And Dad Arrested For Burning Newborn Baby Alive

Rukayya added that the deceased was no longer in any relationship with the suspect since last year, still the police picked her up and harassed her publicly by calling her a prostitute. According to relatives, Bilikisu arrived home and began to bleed and vomit and later died.

Speaking to the deceased’s mum, Hadiza Isa, she said her daughter was sick before she was arrested and pleaded with the police to leave her which fell to deaf ears. She appealed that those involved in Bilikisu’s death, face the full weight of the law. Reacting to the incident ,the spokesman of the Nasarawa police command, Ramhan Nansel, denied the allegations and said Bilikisu was released “unconditionally” and was “not tortured.”


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here