The Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwoolu (Governor Sanwoolu) has reported the new changes made on the lockdown request in the state.
After the progressive unwinding request giving by President Buhari on Monday, about the specific organizations opening from a given time limit.
Anyways the state Governor, Sanwoolu has revealed more insight to the “Specific Businesses” reported by the President, read more news here.
See below the new guidelines:-
1. Official working hours will be from 9 am to 3 pm.
2. Offices to operate at 60percent capacity with infrared thermometer and cleaning items provided by such offices.
3. Restaurants can open from 9 am to 3 pm – But only takeaway should be sold, not eating in the restaurant. Mask and Glove is a must for every worker there.
3. Commercial buses to operate, but only 60 per cent capacity should be carried, NO FULL LOAD. Okada not allowed.
4. Entertainment/ Event centre Beaches, Club House, Pools, etc. remain close for now.
5. Funerals are permitted with a maximum of 20 people and they must maintain physical distances, no party after the burial.
6. Curfew from 8pm to 6am.
7. Schools still remain closed.
8. Schedules will be done for our normal markets like mile12 etc . It can’t be daily operation.
9. NURTW, NECA, MAN and state government to work out the modalities to ensure full compliance
10. Religion operations remain closed.
11. Civil servants from level 1 to 12 are to remain at home except those on essential services
12. We are going to have whistleblowers.