Nigerian Government Reduces Petrol Price To Lesser Amount
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency has reduced the price of Premium Motor Spirit (petrol price) to the band of N121.50 to N123.50 per liter.
The PPPRA made the declaration in a round to fuel advertisers dated May 31, 2020.
The siphon price of petroleum was on March 18, 2020 reduced to N125 per liter from N145 per liter.
You May Also Like Reading:
- 40-Years Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Sleeping With His Two Under Aged Daughters in Lagos
- Shocking!! Ronaldo Has Scored More Goals Than The Entire Barcelona Squad In 2020
- BREAKING: Ogun State To Reopen Economy Fully In June – Dapo Abiodun
- BREAKING: Prophet T.B Joshua Sends Fresh New Message To Donald Trump Ahead Of Coming US Presidential Election (Details)
- BREAKING: APC, PDP Announce Official Dates For Primary Elections In Ondo