Buhari Has Done Well In Nigeria Power Supply, Food Sufficiency And Security
The Federal Government on Friday said President Muhammadu Buhari, has put the country on an irreversible road to development over the most recent one year.
It said the country had never seen such positive strides in a brief timeframe.
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, expressed these in Abuja at a question and answer session to check the primary year of Buhari’s second term in office.
“The last one year has been very essential for Nigeria as the President, Muhammadu Buhari has taken over some activities, very boldly and highly visionary, that has now lead Nigeria on an unchangeable path to sustainable development.”
“Not or never in the history of Nigeria have so many positive steps has been covered within a very short of time as President Muhammadu Buhari has completed just in the past one year”
The minister recorded a portion of the additions of the organization as power supply, food adequacy, improved security, expanded income, infrastructural development among others.
Nigeria power supply.
You May Also Like This:
- I Joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt – President Muhammadu Buhari Reveals
- See This Amazing Photos Of How Different Areas In Lagos Looks Like During Coronavirus Lockdown
- Lagos, FCT and Ogun Markets Will Be Allowed To Open Between 10:00 Am And 2:00 Pm Daily – Federal Government
- JUST IN: Buhari Announce Fresh New Rules And Regulations On COVID-19 Donations
- 12 States In Nigeria That Are Yet To Record Any COVID-19 Case (Check List)